Ductless Heating, Ductless A/C & Ductless HVACTaylor, MI, Rochester Hills, MI, Sterling Heights, MI, Troy, MI, Royal Oak, MI, Ann Arbor, MI
Split-ductless systems combine heating and cooling capacity into a compact and versatile system, providing a cost-effective means of replacing cumbersome window units, space heaters, and electric baseboard heaters. Aesthetically pleasing and energy efficient, this innovative technology incorporates seamlessly into home additions, new construction, or any room that presents a comfort challenge, in both residential and commercial application. Installation is noninvasive, typically completed in a single day, and always handled properly by the experts from K.T. Group, Inc for our customers in Southeast Michigan.
Efficient Ductless HVAC Installations
Whether you’re targeting a single or multiple rooms, in need of installation, seasonal maintenance, or repair, K.T. Group, Inc answers with prompt scheduling, punctual arrival, and uniformed technicians prepared for the job at hand. We help you determine the right solution to your specific needs, and recommend only top quality equipment with proven track records. Our licensed team ensures accurate sizing, placement, and installation to optimize energy efficiency, heating/cooling capacity, and equipment longevity. Let the professionals from K.T. Group, Inc solve your year round comfort in even the most difficult space. We are your ductless specialists, and provide conscientious service across Troy, Taylor, Rochester Hills, Sterling Heights, MI & More.
Why take advantage of a ductless heating/cooling system?
- Versatile – Comprised of a small outdoor unit linked to one or more streamlined indoor units, extensive line lengths and minimal mounting requirements allow flexible location.
- Cost Savings – Smaller and delivering air directly into the space, ductless units operate on less power and eliminate energy losses.
- Zoned Conditioning – Targeting specific rooms not only allows customized temperature settings, but avoids heating or cooling rooms that aren’t occupied.
- Health – Featuring multi-stage filtration, ductless options significantly reduce concentrations of dust, bacteria, pollen, allergens, and other contaminants in the air.
- Non-Invasive Installation – There’s no need to tear into walls or ceilings, and depending on the number of indoor/outdoor units, your ductless system can normally be up and operating in one day.
- Environmentally Friendly – Taking advantage of R410A refrigerant (with zero ozone depletion potential) and adhering to ENERGY STAR guidelines, ductless options help to reduce your carbon footprint.